Saturday, October 2, 2010

Hope You Can Cling To



Today is a very special day on Splitcoast! We are kicking off a month long card drive benefitting the patients battling breast cancer at the UT MD Anderson Cancer center in Houston. This is near and dear to my heart, as you know if you read about Maureen.

Handmade cards are powerful things, and I know we are going to really lift the spirits of some special ladies. So I hope you'll come make a few cards for this drive!

We have challenges every day in October (3 today), lots of prizes, surprises and more! :)

My challenge for today is here. I know you want to make one!!

I made my card with the most adorable little witch in the WORLD! She's Witchy from The Cat's Pajamas and SERIOUSLY COULD SHE BE ANY CUTER?? Or her green cat??

I colored her with Copics to match my Pixie Pink and Basic Grey background.
I really hope you'll join us this month for a terrific cause. It's a fantastic excuse to spend a little time in the old stamp cave.

Loveyameanitbye

6 comments:

  1. Hey there girl!! Happy WCMD to you too!! I absolutely LOVE LoVE LOVe the pinks in your card for halloween! So creative and fun!! I am looking forward to some stamping time to try out the challenges on SCS!! Thanks for sharing and I hope you'll stop by my blog too!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is a cutie...love your coloring, the shading...happy WCM Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh she definitely could NOT be any cuter! A pink witchy witch-HOW sweet and perfect for October :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pink witch, it is my favorite colour. It also brings a nice twist to halloween colours too. Great work again Girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok I can't resist any longer, I'm totally ordering this witchy tonight. Even though it's a week until Halloween and I probably won't even use her. ACK!!!

    ReplyDelete

Every time you leave a comment, a new LOLcat is born. ALSO - don't panic if you don't see your comment right away - I moderate my comments to keep those spammers out, so your comment will show up in short order. Unless you're linking me to Russian brides or Nigerian princes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...