Friday, March 22, 2013

Oops, I Did It Again!

I couldn't resist another bunny blueprint!


Pin It
Stamps: Everybunny
Paper: Whisper White

 It's awesome as awesome as this - a potrait of Steve Jobs made by injecting paint into bubble wrap with a syringe!

Or as awesome as a baby cheetah surprising a photographer, and then a fox surprising a cheetah!

Or as awesome as seeing what Grumpy Cat did while she was here in Austin - SQUEE!!!




Well - let's be honest - nothing is as awesome as Grumpy Cat.
Loveyameanitbye.


2 comments:

Every time you leave a comment, a new LOLcat is born. ALSO - don't panic if you don't see your comment right away - I moderate my comments to keep those spammers out, so your comment will show up in short order. Unless you're linking me to Russian brides or Nigerian princes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...