Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Wednesday ... Tick, Tock...




So.. My open house is Saturday, and as usual, I'm agonizing over my make and take. My usual response to pressure like this is to procrastinate - or "procrastistamp", as I call it. So that's what I'm doing. Instead of working on it - the MOST important part of open house, I am making some little gifts for the girls who come. Monogrammed notecards, I think in a little monogram purse. Uses two new punches, new ribbon, rhonestones.... What do you think? Lemme know in case I have to start over!

4 comments:

  1. Love it, Lydia! You KNOW you will come up with the BEST make and takes and everyone will leave thinking you are a stamping goddess. (which I already know you are!). You know what? You could do a bag-a-lope for your make and take. How easy for you and they will think it's great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this little cutie, and I don't think you need to worry so much about the make and take either. Let them do something simple using the new colors, so that they have plenty of time to peruse the new catalog with a customer order form right alongside them! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Order forms!! I knew I forgot something! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. *grins* You used mine!! :) ~Nicole

    ReplyDelete

Every time you leave a comment, a new LOLcat is born. ALSO - don't panic if you don't see your comment right away - I moderate my comments to keep those spammers out, so your comment will show up in short order. Unless you're linking me to Russian brides or Nigerian princes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...