Sunday, July 1, 2007

Waiting....


So this morning I am waiting to be able to place my first order from the new Stampin' Up! Fall-Winter Collection, and pondering relativity and the time/space continuum. It's gonna be a monster order. So, to invoke a little serenity in the meantime, I thought I'd share a pic from last year's annual Thanksgiving trek to Santa Fe. This is a place that understands blue. Later, I'll upload a clear paintcan from Eclectic Paperie that I decorated for my SIL's bday present. Stay tuned..

2 comments:

  1. Blooo Hooo Hooo. Azul, Azure, Cobalt, Aquamarine, Turqoise, Robin's Egg.

    Can't wait to see the new catalog. Running now to page through it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't forget periwinkle, blue violet, midnight blue

    ReplyDelete

Every time you leave a comment, a new LOLcat is born. ALSO - don't panic if you don't see your comment right away - I moderate my comments to keep those spammers out, so your comment will show up in short order. Unless you're linking me to Russian brides or Nigerian princes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...