Friday, September 27, 2019

Masking Fluid Surprise!

I had a little brainwave not too long ago after getting my nails done by the one and only Kristina Werner.

So I thought I'd bring this to you today - no card, just a video! Enjoy this unexpected art supply! This is the one I found that I LOVE, but I've included the two that didn't work for me, because I only tested them on one paper. You might get results with them on another paper.




Amazon.com : Nail Art Liquid Latex...
[ AMZUS ]
Amazon.com : PrettyDiva Liquid Latex...
[ AMZUS ]

2 comments:

  1. Awesomeness in all it's glory, Again!! Charlotte Bullock 1c1bailey@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! I know what is going on my next Amazon order!

    ReplyDelete

Every time you leave a comment, a new LOLcat is born. ALSO - don't panic if you don't see your comment right away - I moderate my comments to keep those spammers out, so your comment will show up in short order. Unless you're linking me to Russian brides or Nigerian princes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...