Friday, September 7, 2018

Cocktails & Facebook

The irony is strong today! I'm at my retreat right now out in the middle of the country with no cell service, no wi-fi, etc. (by design) and I'm bringing you a quick CAS card about Facebook!

This Technique Junkies stamp cracked me up and I had to have it.

It's funny how social media has changed our lives. I think if you use it for good - it's changed our lives for the better. If you use it for bad, it's like any other normally innocuous thing used in the wrong way.

Either way - this makes me laugh. I used the Falling Checks background in Gina K. Dandelion ink after I masked the cocktail from this set. Then I colored the image quickly with Copics. This is a two minute card.
Cocktails & FB card by Understand Blue

Cocktails and Facebook - Technique...
[ TCH ]
Falling Checks - Technique Junkies
[ TCH ]
GKD Color Companions Ink Pad- Wild...
[ GNK ]
Copic 36 BASIC Sketch MARKER SET And...
[ SSS ]
Heavy Base Weight Card Stock- White
[ GNK ]
Avery Self-Adhesive Removable Laser...
[ AMZUS ]
MISTI Stamping Tool
[ MSW | HA | SSS | ELH | MFT ]
Absorber - Synthetic Cleaning Cloth
[ AMZUS ]
Rotatrim Professional Series Cutter -...
[ BLIC ]
Mudder 10 Pack White Buffer Sanding...
[ AMZUS ]
Xyron ADHESIVE ERASER 23675
[ SSS | ART | AMZUS ]
Essentials by Ellen Storage...
[ ELH ]
Teflon Bone Folder - Ellen Hutson LLC
[ ELH | SSS ]
Tombow MONO MULTI Liquid Glue Two...
[ SSS | ART | BLIC | ELH ]
Ink Off Cloth
[ INK ]


If you want to shop at a discount at Technique Junkies - here's your code for 10% off!


Loveyameanitbye.

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, this is the funniest stamp I've seen in a while! I think I might just have to snatch this one up! It's just too real :-).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hysterical and oh so true, I love it! Thanks for sharing, I'm thinking I too need to get this stamp asap :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card Lydia! The sentiment is too funny!

    ReplyDelete

Every time you leave a comment, a new LOLcat is born. ALSO - don't panic if you don't see your comment right away - I moderate my comments to keep those spammers out, so your comment will show up in short order. Unless you're linking me to Russian brides or Nigerian princes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...