Monday, November 26, 2012

Embarrassment is in the Details

I'm such a loser!

I completely forgot to post my Random Act of Christmas Club card for November!

I fully expect Kelli to have me caned.

Knowing Kelli - it will be a candy caning though :).

She sent us a super fun box of goodies to play with, including the most awesome peppermint striped ribbon I've ever seen and a glaze pen!!

I got so excited coloring the adorable stamp she chose for us that I put my background paper on upside down!!

Lucille Ball makes an appearance every day in my craft room, I swear. Anyway, just to make you all feel better about yourselves - oh, and because it's glued down - I left it! It's going to be all the rage soon! Expect me to be interviewed by Martha about this new abstract technique soon!
Pin It

StampsSnow Bunny Lucy (Sparkle Creations) 
AccessoriesDazzling Diamonds Glitter, Peppermint Ribbon, 
ShinHan Touch Twin Markers: R2, R131, R4, R136, YR21, BR94, YR142

She's so cute you didn't notice yourself, right? Right?

That's what I tell myself.

Loveyameanitbye.


6 comments:

  1. Oh and I 100% did not notice! Too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well for sure I didn't notice, and I had to look more than once to see what I was meant to be noticing. Been there, done that. It's all down to carrying it off with panache :D.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have done this SO many times! I have the old SU french script stamp. I mounted it on the block upside down but put the sticker on correctly. It took MONTHS for me to figure out why my background was always upside down...I'm related to Lucy, I swear!
    Love your card and wouldn't have noticed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hardly noticed.. :-)

    Have to chuckle though because my daughter made a wedding card for her cousin this summer and stamped the music background upside down...and she has a music degree - LOL...AND, the cousin makes his living as a musician !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You crack me up. And, PS, everyone loves Lucy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG, you have Lucy in YOUR stamp room, too?! She really gets around. (I usually cut off the card front and put it on a different base, making it weigh a squillion pounds, but ...)

    ReplyDelete

Every time you leave a comment, a new LOLcat is born. ALSO - don't panic if you don't see your comment right away - I moderate my comments to keep those spammers out, so your comment will show up in short order. Unless you're linking me to Russian brides or Nigerian princes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...