Monday, June 6, 2011

Got Hurt and Missed Work? Have I Got a Card For You!

Heh heh...

This one is for my friend Dana, who is getting her knee fixed today. I hope she's got Aflac!!!

Stamps: Sneak peek set Cherish Friendship Ink: Basic Black  
Accessories: Peach Parfait marker, Sizzlits Alphabet - Go Go Boots, Big Shot , Aflac idea from Kathy (Stampin Wrose on Splitcoast) :)

Good luck Dana - you'll be running around in no time! Actually, more importantly, you'll be running around Salt Lake City with me in no time!! :D

Anyone interested in a little UBlue happy hour this year in SLC - just email me!



2 comments:

  1. me me me! I wanna spend happy hour with You. That'd be the biggest hoot ever. LOVE your card & you da funniest. Hope Dana's knee is going to heal speedily. Charles is still working on walking since his patellar tendon was severed in Dec. and his knee cap was in his pocket.(ICK) We keep meeting knee surgery 'victims' and they ALL say "No one can imagine the level of pain." Keeping my fingers crossed for Dana. Hope it's a speedy recovery. (ok, i'm stoppin' the babbling now) ;O) oxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That card is sooooo cute!
    I would love to meet up with you at SLC, however that is waaaay too far away. Can I be there in spirit?
    Best of luck to Dana

    ReplyDelete

Every time you leave a comment, a new LOLcat is born. ALSO - don't panic if you don't see your comment right away - I moderate my comments to keep those spammers out, so your comment will show up in short order. Unless you're linking me to Russian brides or Nigerian princes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...