Tuesday, July 2, 2019

Get Well Soon + Crafty Deals

I'm grateful for all the times in my life I didn't need get well cards. 

As you get a bit older, you realize how awesome it is to be able to whip up these cards when you need them though. One more reason to be glad you're a stamper, right?

In my monthly classes, I try to rotate card types - thank you, sympathy, etc., but I realized in June I hadn't done a get well card in a while, so I remedied that!

We used these fun polaroid dies to frame the adorable animals from this stamp set

The paper I used is Lawn Fawn, but it's retired, so I'm sorry about that. I got it at Creativation three or four years ago and have been hoarding it, because I love it. However, they always have new plaids, and this is my current fave

To make this card - I actually stamped, die cut everything, glued it down and then set up the sentiments in my MISTI to stamp them all at once. Easy.
What are you doing for the holiday?

I'm looking forward to some sleep and my neighborhood parade - my favorite.

But in case you want to shop - there are some amazing sales this weekend. So here are a few - click the graphics to go to the sale pages.






I love Independence Day. It's one of my favorite holidays. I've been grateful from birth to be a free American, and I don't take it for granted.

I hope your holiday is happy and safe. Loveyameanitbye.


get well before 'n afters | Lawn Fawn
[ LWN ]
LLD Precious Polaroids Die-namics –...
[ MFT ]
perfectly plaid chill petite paper...
[ LWN ]
Sakura CLASSIC WHITE Fine Line 05...
[ SSS ]
Art Anthology BIG CRAFT MAT 24x36 311473
[ SSS ]
Heavy Base Weight Card Stock- White
[ GNK ]
MISTI Stamping Tool
[ MSP | HA | SSS | ELH | MFT | UNT ]
Rotatrim Professional Series Cutter -...
[ BLIC ]
LightView 2in1 LED Magnifier for...
[ BRG ]
Mudder 10 Pack White Buffer Sanding...
[ AMZUS ]
Xyron ADHESIVE ERASER 23675
[ SSS | ART | AMZUS ]
Teflon Bone Folder - Ellen Hutson LLC
[ ELH | SSS ]
Crafter's Companion GEMINI...
[ SSS ]
Cut Align
[ MSP ]
Ink Off Cloth
[ INK ]
Essentials by Ellen Storage...
[ ELH ]
Die Storage - Clear Storage Pockets...
[ CHC ]
XL Stamp Storage Pockets
[ ELH ]
Lawn Fawn STAMP SHAMMY Cleaner LF1045
[ SSS | CST ]
Airtable: Organize your stamps & dies
[ ART ]


No comments:

Post a Comment

Every time you leave a comment, a new LOLcat is born. ALSO - don't panic if you don't see your comment right away - I moderate my comments to keep those spammers out, so your comment will show up in short order. Unless you're linking me to Russian brides or Nigerian princes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...