Tuesday, August 21, 2012

If You're Unorganized Enough, You Can Do Anything

Seriously.

I was trying to go through my 91 draft blog posts to see if there was anything fun to post and I found a card from LAST YEAR.

I'm so organized like that. It's okay to be jealous.

I like it though, so we're going to pretend I was saving it for a special occasion. Like Tuesday, August 21st.

Yeah, that.

This card was actually a sample I did for last year's Hope You Can Cling To event, which is near and dear to my heart. This year will be our third year, and I can't wait - I really hope you can join us. It's  a great cause, and the most fun you can have without getting arrested!

Stamps: From the Heart (retired)
Paper: Whisper White, Silver Glimmer
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: ShinHan Touch Markers: RP196, RP17, SU Oval dies, SU dotted ribbon


This weekend I also did a little project with some of my leftover paper from my fun CitraSolv experiment.

You can see the results on this post on Project Reanimate.

Thanks for stopping by!


3 comments:

  1. Love a card with sparkle!! I'm SO looking forward to HYCCT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was this one made for the "pink animal" challenge? I was a REAL newbie last year at HYCCT. I only made 4 cards but I had a wonderful time. I am already thinking about trying to get my CCC done early and thinking about other projects so that I can get in a lot more of the challenges this year. I would love to make them all. That might be a bit ambitious for me though! (Ohmypaper!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not really sure if someone with 91 draft blog posts can be considered unorganized. But I'm jealous just the same. Hee!

    ReplyDelete

Every time you leave a comment, a new LOLcat is born. ALSO - don't panic if you don't see your comment right away - I moderate my comments to keep those spammers out, so your comment will show up in short order. Unless you're linking me to Russian brides or Nigerian princes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...