Friday, January 14, 2011

The Day in Pictures

I cannot BELIEVE that after all this time, I finally met my friend Millie!!! Look at this beautiful lady! I got to meet her hubby too, and he's just as sweet as she is. He pretends he doesn't love their cat, but I know the truth, Mr. Millie!
Then, I got to meet my sweet Canadian friend Gail (basketballmom on Splitcoast) who was kind enough to have her picture taken with the shortest person she's ever met :)

The displays that opened last night were AMAZING. They took the stamps and accessories and turned them into pop art. It was so fun.
Look at what they did with the keys and baubles!
EEP - a pop art portrait of Shelli made with glimmer brads!!

We all loved the snake made with the pom pom trim.
This wire cupcake tree was stunning.
You know you want to make one of these with the keys and crowns!
This was one of my faves - you know I love white on white. This little paper sculpture was gorgeous.
And the BOOK ART!!! These displays were so my style! I love this! All the spaces in the books were laser cut to hold the stamps.

Here's one of Shelli's projects from Main stage - gorgeous hand sewn sachet - look at the glass glitter on the bottom. This was made with our Leadership set - we'll get that tonight at Make & Takes.
LOVE this!
So there you have it! Should be able to get some super pics tonight while we're crafting. Stay tuned! :)




3 comments:

  1. WOW, WOW, WOW!!! Those displays are absolutely AMAZING!!! Thank you so much for sharing all these incredible pieces of art Lydia!! I can always count on you for my SU! event updates. You are my first stop every morning when there's an event going on. You totally ROCK!!! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!
    Lorraine Castellon-Rowe

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wasn't going to actually buy this set for myself - but now I think I need it!!! Thanks for sharing all the great pictures - and WOW! that self portrait of Shelli is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh great photo's and great cards! I'm so excited that you and BasketBallmom got to meet! She is really a lot of fun!!!

    Snugs! You'll have to come my way sometime!!

    Deborah aka debzi333

    ReplyDelete

Every time you leave a comment, a new LOLcat is born. ALSO - don't panic if you don't see your comment right away - I moderate my comments to keep those spammers out, so your comment will show up in short order. Unless you're linking me to Russian brides or Nigerian princes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...