Tuesday, September 14, 2010

If de Lights Goes Out...

Ack. Just typing that makes me all teary.

*Deep breath*

Marilyn Monroe said, "If you can make a girl laugh, you can make her do anything."

That's certainly true for me.

And Ginger Miluk makes me laugh.

I don't know how I got lucky enough to live in the age of electronic miracles that can connect people (and their irreverent and opinionated ginger cats :)) halfway around the world, but I sure am glad I did.

If de lights go out, I sure will miss my Ginger Miluk. So much. You make me laugh, sweet friend.

I made you a card.
Stamps: Backlit Blooms, Starving Artistamps Ink: Crumb Cake Paper: Crumb Cake, Newsprint
Accessories: Prismacolor Pencils, Prismacolor Premier .005, MFT Striped ribbon, Corner Chomper


I used this sketch, and a little ginger and white.

xo

4 comments:

  1. nelliejean and I are all choked up too. What a beautiful card - I bet the Miluk will approve :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card - I always love when you color with your pencils. Fantastic job!!

    PS - I hope the lights don't go out ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, so sad about Ginger Miluk. ;( Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its lovely, fanks, the card and de bloggy....the lights are not out yet, I WELL again, am thinking cuds be just I lost one my 9 lives!

    Dis corse, cuds be de last one but de fud is much beta and I getting everything doing fur me beta...cushion plumped and fresh turky dinner, also body guard wens i got outside....I even more portant dan ever!

    ReplyDelete

Every time you leave a comment, a new LOLcat is born. ALSO - don't panic if you don't see your comment right away - I moderate my comments to keep those spammers out, so your comment will show up in short order. Unless you're linking me to Russian brides or Nigerian princes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...