Ready to have a little fun in Salt Lake City?
Since we almost got tossed out by the Fire Marshal for exceeding the space limit at the Understand Blue Happy Hour last year, I thought we'd do a little something different this year.
I've rented a room that can accommodate 100 people for a retreat and happy hour. So we can stamp all day and stay in the same venue for happy hour!
So here's what you need to know (some details subject to change):
- There will be 90 minute, low cost classes beginning mid-morning and wrapping up at 5. Happy hour will be from 5-6, so everyone can make bag pickup or group dinners. You are welcome to stay past 6 if you'd like.
- This event is 100% focused on unwinding and fellowship, and all activities are designed with that in mind.
- Space is limited, so registration is first come, first served.
- If you have to cancel, we understand, but no refunds can be given because we are on the hook for the venue :). You are free to transfer your registration to another person using our transfer form.
- You will learn some FABULOUS techniques and wows, so everyone will get handouts with detailed notes and techniques and photos so that you can relax and have fun.
To register, simply choose the class or classes you are interested in and make your purchase! Can't wait to see you!
Class 1 - Clear Your Mind - Zentangling & Advanced Doodling 10:00AM-11:30AM
Class 2 - Embrace the Space - Create WOW CAS cards
1:30 - 3:00
This class is now full.
5:00 - Whenever
I'm setting up a $1 fee for this to track registrations only - the bar will be a cash bar, but if you attend any of the classes and/or the happy hour you will get presents :) Only registered attendees will be admitted since I only have room for a certain number of people. :) Even if you are NOT attending classes you are welcome to come to happy hour - they are independent events!
I want it ALL!
All three classes plus Happy hour
See you soon!