Friday, June 10, 2011

I Dream, You Dream, We All Dream of Ice Cream..

If you don't find ice cream inspiring, I really don't think it's possible to inspire you!! Luckily, I am inspired by dairy products of all kinds, and ice cream is certainly tied for first. With butter.

Anyway, looks like the Moxie Fabbers are too, so this week's Tuesday Trigger is the perfect inspirational storm! Check out the trigger image - squee!!!



Yummy, eh?

Well I was so tired yesterday that I thought I might actually die of tiredness. I stayed up as long as I could and then fell into a twitchy coma. But before I drifted off, I had what I thought was a great idea for the trigger. Kind of rays of neapolitan joy radiating out from an ice cream cone! I'm glad I remembered it when I woke up, because I think it turned out kind of fun.
Stamps: Sweet Scoops Ink: Crumb Cake, India Ink Black  
Paper: Pretty in Pink, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Crumb Cake  
Accessories: Chocolate Chip and Pretty In Pink Markers, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, Two Way Glue Pen

Since I already sort of had it planned out in my dream, I thought it would be fun to live craft it with my friends on Ustream. I recorded so you can see how long it takes me to make even the simplest CAS card. Also, people are in a little chat box on the live broadcast, so you will hear me answering their questions and talking to them from time to time, not having discussions with the voices in my head. :)



I hope you enjoy!

I'm off to get a little something cold and sweet!

5 comments:

  1. See, I never would have remembered when I woke up. I keep telling myself to get a little notepad to keep by the bed, but the cats make off with all the writing implements in the house...and honestly, I always have what seem to be the *best* ideas when I'm falling asleep. Mostly about how I'm totally going to exercise, but, you know, card ideas might happen too. Maybe.
    Love the glittery ice cream :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is just too *cool*! (In more ways than one!)
    Love it, Lydia! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a happy card!

    When I was a kid I loved butter pecan ice cream so much, but hated the nuts; I remember telling my Dad my favorite ice cream would be "just butter" ice cream. Still dream about it.

    Since I'm making those browner butter cookies you posted on FB I think it goes without saying that I now will dream of browner butter ice cream. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Lydia! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Every time you leave a comment, a new LOLcat is born. ALSO - don't panic if you don't see your comment right away - I moderate my comments to keep those spammers out, so your comment will show up in short order. Unless you're linking me to Russian brides or Nigerian princes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...