Saturday, September 25, 2010

Hehe....

So...

I had some technology issues this week that made me feel a little....

Stamps: Kraftin' Kimmie Drucilla & sentiments Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, Brocade Blue and Basic Grey patterned paper Accessories: SU label punch, glitter brads and pearls, Copic Markers, Corner Chomper

Pin pokey voodoo girly!! hehe..

Thanks to my Kraftin' Kimmie voodoo doll though, they have been resolved and I'm back in business, and happy to be blogging.

I made this card for the Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge #47 today, which was to use purple, green and orange. A purrrfect warm up for Halloween, and my oh my doesn't it look sassy on little Drucilla??!! I love her sassy brand of voodoo..

The little voodoo pins I embellished with my teeny SU! pearls and they look so cute and real!
Maybe you shouldn't have been so bad little voodoo doll!

I used purple, orange and green glitter brads - yes, I stopped hoarding them for this card - and they are so sparkly and fun!

I made the layers all wonky because I feel like where Drucilla goes, chaos follows!! :)

7 comments:

  1. Oh....gorgeous card! Love theh tiny pearls on the voodoo pins. Great coloring!
    Have a great weekend!
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of these days I'm going to break down and buy this one! So cute! )I was looking for the word "stabby".)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've had those days where a voo doo doll would have come in pretty handy! LOL Fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so dang cool! amazing coloring and those pins are to die for (LOL sorry- couldn't refuse!) it's awesome!!

    ReplyDelete

Every time you leave a comment, a new LOLcat is born. ALSO - don't panic if you don't see your comment right away - I moderate my comments to keep those spammers out, so your comment will show up in short order. Unless you're linking me to Russian brides or Nigerian princes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...