Sunday, April 12, 2009

Oh Baby!

It's Spring, and that means the DoodleFactory had babies!! Literally!!!
Irene has sassed up some cute new stuff for us.I love the retro cartoony look of these stamps - they really remind me of something I saw when I was little.. I just can't remember what it is!But I did remember that you can win all the new DF releases! But you have to hurry - the deadline is tonight! Head over to leave a comment on the Starving Artistamps blog before midnight Eastern tonight and you could win all these!

Here's what I did with my babies... I colored them with Copics, and it's hard to see but I added glitter to the milk and the diapers. I popped them up with dimensionals too.


Don't you love their pink cheeks?
They should call that copic - Baby Bottle yellow - because it's just perfect.


Anyway, head over to enter to win all these new stamps, and stay tuned for more fun with the rest of the new release!!


Have you signed up for the UBlue Cyber Club? Attended one of my Webinars?? Come on - get your geek on! :)

Want to see my other blog?

2 comments:

  1. Lydia,

    Ok, that is too cute. Those babies are too cute! I especially like the one screaming!

    Lisa A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The super hero couple remind me of a toy- Colorforms. I don't know why, but they do. Do you remember those?

    ReplyDelete

Every time you leave a comment, a new LOLcat is born. ALSO - don't panic if you don't see your comment right away - I moderate my comments to keep those spammers out, so your comment will show up in short order. Unless you're linking me to Russian brides or Nigerian princes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...