Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Lost Premier Tonight - Major Blog-Out!

Yeah, uh - I don't do ANYTHING when Lost is on!! Seriously. Don't call me. Try not to have an emergency. Cuz I will be on DND!!!

I have a great idea I will try to post before the show tonight.

But I wanted to let you know that the next Google Reader Webinar is Sunday, February 1st at 7 PM CST. Click the bottom of this post or my sidebar to register!

I'm also having my first ever Blogger webinar in February also - see my sidebar to register and you might win your very own blog, set up and decorated by me!!

Have you signed up for the UBlue Cyber Club? Attended one of my Webinars?? Come on - get your geek on! :)

Want to see my other blog?

2 comments:

  1. Oh yeah! I'm gonna sign up once I get off the crack!

    Really, I'm there. You are so like me with: House, Desperate Housewifes, American Idol...blah, blah blah. I don't catch ALL the shows so what I see is what I know.

    Umphhhh-can you imagine the Lisa on what SHE only knows about certain shows? Heeeeeee-----

    My word-resms.
    I won't type it in- it's bad. I'm gonna have to PM ya on this one. sugars!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our Lost starts tomorrow (Sunday) and I cant wait!!

    Cazx

    ReplyDelete

Every time you leave a comment, a new LOLcat is born. ALSO - don't panic if you don't see your comment right away - I moderate my comments to keep those spammers out, so your comment will show up in short order. Unless you're linking me to Russian brides or Nigerian princes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...