Wednesday, December 10, 2008

White Trash Snow & New Webinar!

Hi everyone.

Sleet is what you get when hail has babies. It's like our white trash snow down here since we never get the real thing. It's just kind of a cold thunderstorm. Not really a toad strangler or a gullywasher - just a chilly thunderstorm with hail babies.

Don't miss my next Google Reader Webinar - next Wednesday at 6:30PM Central time!!!

Fill out the form below to register and read what people who took it had to say.

Then - stay tuned tonight for the world's cutest handmade indie craft adorableness!!!!

Register for Webinar

2 comments:

  1. I could send you some snow if you would like, it is snowing out right now, and I am on my way out for breakfast, Have a great day, Hugs n' Stuff, Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  2. what's the webinar about this time?

    ReplyDelete

Every time you leave a comment, a new LOLcat is born. ALSO - don't panic if you don't see your comment right away - I moderate my comments to keep those spammers out, so your comment will show up in short order. Unless you're linking me to Russian brides or Nigerian princes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...