Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year, a Big Reveal, and Two Used Kittens!

Happy New Year Everyone!!!

Are you ready for the big countdown?? I am! Of course I'll probably be asleep by 9, but you know what I mean!

So, to celebrate, on the stroke of midnight, I will be revealing three things:

1) MY NEW BLOG!! This is a new venture, and will be in
addition to this blog, but with a slightly different focus that I think you are going to LOVE. We will see. So come back here at the first signs of 2009 and get ready to click over to the new place!!

2) My promotion


3) My exciting news!!


Gosh it's almost too much!!


Add that to a fabby lunch with my upline today, and you have a perfect day!

Pam, Pamelita, or Spam as I affectionately call her, brought me these amazing pressies - she always makes us presents for Leadership. And the thing about her stamping that made me sign up in the first place to be a Stampin' Up demonstrator is her technical perfection. Her projects, like this one, are always flawless, perfectly coordinated and insanely cute.

This adorable gift bag had a little notebook for my trip, a jar of M&Ms and STARBUCKS GIFT CARD! Love you Spam!!

Do you think I'll get blog spam because I just typed spam like 30 million times? I hope not!!

Moving on, does anyone need two slightly used kittens? They always sit just like this, perfectly calm. They NEVER break vases, drag out yarn balls and eat them and make you pull 6 feet of yarn out of their mouths/bellies in something resembling a horror movie, or steal all your pom poms and hide them under the bed with Punky so that they can torture them when you're trying to sleep. They also never shoot around like popcorn on your bed after lights out or jump up from the floor to the top of your head while you're drying your hair, and then, alarmed by the hairdryer, they never extend their claws into your brain case and cause you to have repressed memories, an eye twitch and cranial bleeding.

If they did any of those things I certainly would not be offering them to you, my readers!!

Okay of course I would never give these loveable beasts away!! But they did do all of those things today, in addition to shedding fangs EVERYWHERE - it looked like a dental horror movie in here - they must be like SHARKS. Geez. But then they crawled up on me and purred and fell asleep and *sigh* - I loved them again.

Here's the first sneak peek of my UBlue Cyber Club/Hostess Club projects for January - have you signed up yet? If not, click here!!

I also wanted to say thank you for your friendship and comments this year. You have made my stamping time so much fun, and I'm so grateful for the new friends I have. I hope to "see" you all here in the coming year, and hope you have a happy, crafty, safe and prosperous 2009.

Well that's it for a few hours!! Don't forget to come back!!!

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year Lydia! I'll be coming home from a party to check out the new blog, so don't let me down by making me wait...lol!

    I won't ask if the broken vase came from Blenko...ROFL! Those kitties are too sweet to do that.

    Have a great night...see you next year!

    ReplyDelete

Every time you leave a comment, a new LOLcat is born. ALSO - don't panic if you don't see your comment right away - I moderate my comments to keep those spammers out, so your comment will show up in short order. Unless you're linking me to Russian brides or Nigerian princes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...