Sunday, December 7, 2008

Fake it Till You Feel it!


That's what they told us at convention - I swear!! This lady was talking about how she was all 96 kinds of snarky on the way to a workshop, but when she got there, she laughed and smiled and faked cheerful, and before long - she WAS cheerful!

That is my cure for artistic block too. If your mojo is hiding behind your laundry, your lack of sleep, or the butterscotch pudding your two year old has smeared on your carpet - just create something until your creativity returns.

Feeling humbug-y? Fake it till you feel it baby!! Grumpy little Marmalade from the new Doodle Factory Sweet Shoppe just needs to check out this video and he wont even remember what Bah Humbug means!!! :)



6 comments:

  1. Thank you!!! I just got back from a Christmas parade (actually 5 in the last 3 days) and a couple were playing that song and I loved it but didn't know who sang it...now I do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute little elf, and great advice (hmmm...methinks I have asked you this before...lol).

    Love that song!

    I am laughing at the words I always get to post my comment. Today's is "duckboa", which is either what you get when you cross a mallard with a constrictor or a present for a particularly flashy water fowl in your life. Talk to you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card!! Speaking of words to verify...hopefully mine isn't trying to tell me something - it's "delete" :) Oh, and I love your falling snow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, that card is too cute! I love that song, it is my favorite Christmas song. It makes me want to get up and dance, with the shades drawn of course! haha.

    ReplyDelete

Every time you leave a comment, a new LOLcat is born. ALSO - don't panic if you don't see your comment right away - I moderate my comments to keep those spammers out, so your comment will show up in short order. Unless you're linking me to Russian brides or Nigerian princes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...