Sunday, July 20, 2008

Blue Bunnies


These blue bunnies have a little "I miss you" feeling, I think. I love them!

They are an Art Neko image, colored with Copics - B32, YR23, Y11 and B29 (the best blue ever!!)

I auditioned for Maker Faire today and I brought this card with me for luck. I think it worked!

I made a different version of it also that I put the crackle glaze on and stuck on the front of my book where I have my samples I used today. It's cool because the glaze spread the black ink out a little and made it look fuzzy. Fuzzy Bunnies. :)
Today was a day when I got about 2 things off a list of a billion done. Ya know?
Wish I could just go sit in a little yellow field of blue bunnies and get my head organized again.
Think I'll do that before I fall asleep. :)
Hope everyone had a good weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every time you leave a comment, a new LOLcat is born. ALSO - don't panic if you don't see your comment right away - I moderate my comments to keep those spammers out, so your comment will show up in short order. Unless you're linking me to Russian brides or Nigerian princes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...