Sunday, June 15, 2008

Quickie


A quickie post - I'm about to go film. I went to Australia in February of 2001 and fell in love with aboriginal art. The bowl in this picture is one of two I brought home (the other one is blue) and it's made from camphor, and it smells wonderful. Aboriginal images seem to always include dots, which is just enchanting - lots of them feature very high contrast images that really make the stripes and spots pop out. These Rango Zoo stamps give me a flashback every time I see them. Australia is a wonderful place, and these little creatures are adorable!!!!


Hope you're having a great Sunday. Happy Father's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every time you leave a comment, a new LOLcat is born. ALSO - don't panic if you don't see your comment right away - I moderate my comments to keep those spammers out, so your comment will show up in short order. Unless you're linking me to Russian brides or Nigerian princes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...