Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Fashionista!


I made this card for the Central Theme Dirty Dozen Fan Club Gallery on SCS - I love the fashion theme - and I thought the ladies outdid themselves this month! I combined it with yesterday's color challenge (Craft, Soft Sky and Black), which I think is lovely.

This is an image from She's All That, and to make her dress, well, that wasn't the easiest paper piecing I've ever done. Since the iamge was solid, I couldn't stamp it onto my paper and cut it out with black - so I stamped it in Versamark and embossed it so that I could see it to cut it out. I accented her with my white gel pen and a glitter pen and the scallops are with 1 3/8" circle punch. I finished it with some rhinestone brads.

I submitted an article to Craft Magazine today - wish me luck! It's just an educational piece on getting things straight on your cards. Vicki - you were my inspiration!!

:) How's your Wednesday?

2 comments:

  1. Lovely, what a neat card and love the piecing, great job!! Good luck on your submission. Hugs n' Stuff, Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute card! Now I would if I should have bought the stamp set???? thanks Lydia

    ReplyDelete

Every time you leave a comment, a new LOLcat is born. ALSO - don't panic if you don't see your comment right away - I moderate my comments to keep those spammers out, so your comment will show up in short order. Unless you're linking me to Russian brides or Nigerian princes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...