Saturday, April 19, 2008

Home Sweet Home


Put your hands together. Two things I love - rabbits and birds. And I'd like the local chapter of Hoarder's Anonymous to acknowledge that I used some retired Stampin' Up! paper on this card. I've seriously hoarded this since I bought it. I loved the wood textures - it looks so dimensional and real. There's a gorgeous lace pattern in this package, as well as some blistered white paint on boards that I'm STILL hoarding! So there! I'm sure recovering from hoarding takes MULTIPLE steps!! :)

These images are from the Doodle Factory Country Stamp set from Starving Artistamps. I colored them with copics and cut them out. I hand wrote "Home Sweet Home" and popped it up with dimensionals. And speaking of dimensionals, I hope none of you throw away your dimensionals when there are still the edges of them on the sheet. Just because they're not nice little hexagons doesn't mean you can't use them!! I love cutting up the little edge pieces for teeny things like the little sign on this card. The twine and brad are Stampin' Up! and the card base is 5x5 Very Vanilla.

Happy Saturday! Oh, PS - want some free Doodle Factory stamps??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every time you leave a comment, a new LOLcat is born. ALSO - don't panic if you don't see your comment right away - I moderate my comments to keep those spammers out, so your comment will show up in short order. Unless you're linking me to Russian brides or Nigerian princes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...