Friday, January 11, 2008

OMGOMGOMG

SERIOUSLY!! I'M GOING TO NEED YOU ALL TO STAND UP WHEN YOU READ THIS!! THIS IS THE OFFICIAL UNDERSTANDBLUE LEADERSHIP UPDATE AND IT... IS... EXCITING!!!!
So, to taunt you, a few details first. First, the January 9th, 10th and 11th cards! They are the make & takes I made while I was here with the free stamp set I got! WOW. I will be demo'ing some of these in my class next Saturday - the 19th - as well as sharing the million other exciting things I saw. Contact me by leaving a comment if you want to join us.
I apologize in advance for the lack of photoshop - I'M MOBILE PEOPLE - I'M DOING THE BEST I CAN. :)

The white stripes and dots are from the rub ons. I love these and there was a demonstration booth where they put them on all sorts of things! I will elaborate later.

Okay - so January 9th contains a secret - this is made from a CIRCLE, not a square! A giant circle, made with an unexpected accessory! It's all I can say because I'm afraid you're going to stop reading soon and you won't get my updates. Oh my gosh they are good!!

January 10th was the card we made for the Ronald McDonald House. It's so sweet and simple, and if you don't love that arrow punch, well, you're probably not reading a stamping blog.



This picture is terrible but the dimension from this tag on the project is really fun. We used the tag to do all sorts of things behind the scenes! and I love the layering possibilities this set + the punches brings.


Wow.

Okay - saving the best for last. Check out this striped ribbon!! it's so danged cute. The little asterisk on the heart plus the line of dots is from the rub on set they gave us. THEY GAVE US SO MUCH STUFF!!

Anyway, this is very simple, very cute with a great simple color scheme. We will be making this at camp.
OKAY ARE YOU READY FOR THE UPDATES?????
For demos -
  • WE ARE GOING TO BE ABLE TO TAKE CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS - NO FEE NOTHING - THROUGH OEX OMG OMG.... No date for this yet
RETITLEMENT NO LONGER DEPENDS ON DOWNLINE LEADERSHIP - YOUR TITLE DEPENDS ONLY ON YOUR ROLLING 12 MONTH SALES AND YOUR FIRST LEVEL ACTIVE DOWNLINE!!
THERE IS GOING TO BE A NEW DEMONSTRATOR BULK BUYING PROGRAM - COOL STUFF BUNDLED AT A LOWER COST - WE GOT TO PURCHASE SOME AT LEADERSHIP!! WOW. FULLY COMMISSIONALBE SALES!!
THE CATALOGS WILL BE REVEALED AGAIN AT CONVENTION AND LEADERSHIP FOR THE FIRST TIME - THE EXCITEMENT AND SUSPENSE ARE BAAAACK AT CONVENTION! YAY!!
And they gave us the occasions catalog today, and I can honestly say, it's the best mini-cat ever, and if you don't love every item in it with your whole heart, I will totally eat something gross like margarine or artificial sweetener! :)
I will stop yelling for a sec to recreate a Starbucks experience from this morning. Jenn - are you listening?
I'm behind a guy in line. He's placing an order. It's taking an incredibly long time, and I'm late, so I start listening. Turns out he's taking an order via Nextel. Here's the transcript:
"beep beep - hey - what do you want? Tea? Okay"
(to cashier) - "I need a tea".
Barista - "we have a lot of tea - what kind?"
"Beep beep - what kind of tea? (listening) Okay - I need a tall cold tea"
Barista "huh?"
"Beep beep - okay, here's the kind of tea they have (insert long list of tazo teas, pronounced with a twang, super slow) okay, okay - I'll have a tall CALM tea)"
Barista - "you want honey with that?"
me - LOUDSCREAMINGINSIDEMYHEADOMGREALLYAREYOUDOINGTHISLIVEVIANEXTELORAMIHAVINGANIGHTMARE???"
"Yes - two honeys please".
Okay - I'm assuming that the recipient of the calm tea (who in the heck drinks calming tea at 7 AM on a Friday??? seriously????) is a very difficult woman with a nextel. However, in mid "honey" in walks the other nextel - a man, a coworker, who also wants a breakfast sandwich!!!
370000 minutes later I get to order my drink. Wow.
More stories but I'm pooped, confused about the time zone, etc.
Lots of stories. And to my sweet reader in Arkansas - thank you so much. You touched me. Praying for your family who are brave enough to be in harm's way on our behalf.

God Bless America.







3 comments:

  1. Hi L. Sounds like you have had a terrific leadership and a lot of valuable info! Can hardly wait for updates in person and our s. meeting and sssss meeting! I got my SU order yesterday and all I can say is ..wow! I'm still cutting and will be able to put ink to rubber in a couple of hours from now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, girl! BREATHE!! what great news on so many levels. glad to hear about OEX being able to accept credit cards, but can't imagine who's going to be paying the percentage fee that the CC co. always takes. interesting...

    can't wait to see the occasions mini since i'm not at all excited about SAB.

    glad you're having so much fun!! thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGOMG! I can't wait to read the "long" version when you get home and recount-EVERY! detail. All of this makes me say. OoooH or that sour candy sound one makes while eating lemon sour drops.

    I might add you are doing great with the phone photos. You are one of the only people I know that can take the picture AND make it show up on the other end.

    Lovin the cards and inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Every time you leave a comment, a new LOLcat is born. ALSO - don't panic if you don't see your comment right away - I moderate my comments to keep those spammers out, so your comment will show up in short order. Unless you're linking me to Russian brides or Nigerian princes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...