Thursday, January 3, 2008

Not 24, Hopefully 7, Certainly 365



I think that's what I'll do. I will make it my goal to make and post a card for every day of 2008. So since it's already the 3rd, I need to do three today. Here is the first one. The stamp set is Spiral Bouquet from PaperTrey Ink and the patterned paper is from Basic Grey. I made a loop with the wide grosgrain ribbon from Stampin' Up! and ran the stitched river rock ribbon through that. Not even a HINT of Christmas in the red and green..


Now I'm going to go work on two more for you.

However, the other thing I'm going to do is send all these cards out. If you would like to get on my mailing list and get some of my 365 cards in your mailbox, just email me privately with your snail mail address! :)

Also, I love your resolutions! And I have to answer a comment about the crackle background stamp - it's actually called "Weathered" and it's from Stampin' Up! Sorry about that! :) It's cool, isn't it?

See you two cards from now.

3 comments:

  1. love your "1st" card and this sentiment! We all need to take heed of this! Like the loop too. What a great goal for the year to make a daily card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very creative ribbon usage! i like the glitter on the flower...have this set, so may have to try something like it, although i don't have stickles. is it glitter or stickles?

    you're killin' my allegiance to SU with the BG paper, though. i want to be on your list for getting cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the idea of posting a card a day for 2008. I wish I could do the same, but I don't have a stamping space at my sister's house. Could I stamp in bulk and post separately to make it look like I am as creative as you??? Not sure if I can get away with that.... Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Every time you leave a comment, a new LOLcat is born. ALSO - don't panic if you don't see your comment right away - I moderate my comments to keep those spammers out, so your comment will show up in short order. Unless you're linking me to Russian brides or Nigerian princes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...