Sunday, January 6, 2008

January 4th Card


Well on the way to caught-upedness, I am!!

I promise in real life the Martha Stewart glittery is sparkly and worthy of my craft idol!

The photo hides the pink "Your Day" underneath Celebrate.

The glittery accent is from Stampin' Up!'s on board accents, glittered with Martha's glitter. The cupcake is from SU - ABC Images, colored with Copic grey and Stampin' Up! Pretty in Pink Markers. Ribbon is SU Taffeta pink. The greeting is from Celebrate Everything from the new catalog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every time you leave a comment, a new LOLcat is born. ALSO - don't panic if you don't see your comment right away - I moderate my comments to keep those spammers out, so your comment will show up in short order. Unless you're linking me to Russian brides or Nigerian princes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...