Monday, January 28, 2008

Friend. Good.


It's true. Hope you have lots!

This is for Beate's weekend sketch challenge.

Personal belief - nothing cuter than a stamped monster! Well maybe a monster who has a glittery snake for a friend, that is.. And a monster greeting?? SHAZAAAAM - CUTE. I just realized I did an unintentional color salute to my beloved Packers, may they rest in peace.
This little cutie pie is a Doodle Factory image from my beloved Starving Artistamps, for whom I am a guest designer. WAIT TILL YOU SEE THE NEW IMAGES THAT ARE COMING SOON!!
(don't worry cute monster - I won't abandon u) :-D
The greeting (which I am going to find a way to use on about a billion cards) and the snake are courtesy Stampin' Up! (Smarty Pants and Zoofari, respectively)

6 comments:

  1. This is AWESOME!
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so adorable!! I love these cute little Doodle guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lydia, you crack me up. I didn't quite pass out after reading your email. LOL
    Your card is soooo cute! I love it!
    Have a great week. Hugs and grins

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute Lydia! Great job!

    ~Lynda

    ReplyDelete

Every time you leave a comment, a new LOLcat is born. ALSO - don't panic if you don't see your comment right away - I moderate my comments to keep those spammers out, so your comment will show up in short order. Unless you're linking me to Russian brides or Nigerian princes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...