Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Apparently, OLIVE green!


Not sure why I'm going green all the sudden, but January 13th's card is olive too! This is a modification of a cute little sheep I saw on the boards at Leadership. Isn't he sweet? This is from Pun Fun, which is truly adorable. I stamped him in basic black, then colored his face and legs in VersaMarker. The heart is colored with a blender pen and my pink Stampin' Pastels. Wanna hear a confession? (come closer...) *whisper* I HAVE BEEN A DEMONSTRATOR SINCE 2001 AND HAVE NEVER USED A BLENDER PEN WITH PASTELS AAHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA


It's true. And now my shame is on the internet for everyone to see! It's one of the first things I ever saw demonstrated and I've never done it. It's so cute here and you can see how cool it is to get those light pastel colors on dark cardstock. Really - you need to try it. Don't end up like me. Save yourselves! I did his "wool" with my fabby white gel pen. The little dots at the bottom are just punched out with the 3/4" circle punch.
Happy Wednesday! I will post a few more today, so stay tuned.

2 comments:

  1. you went at the stamping early, girl! i'm standing over here in GA cutting paper all day, and i'm lovin' the little sheep. too cute.

    i've done pastels a little bit with blender pens, but not nearly like i should either! very nice card...and the circles below add nice dimension.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you were in confession mode! hee hee you made me laugh. That little sheep IS cute out of the catty.
    I love my pastels and spend some $$ on blender pens. DH recently remarked..."don't you like ink anymore?" well of course I do...that's why I have all those different colors.

    Olive--I mean, I love the olive green. :>) Thanks for the card!

    ReplyDelete

Every time you leave a comment, a new LOLcat is born. ALSO - don't panic if you don't see your comment right away - I moderate my comments to keep those spammers out, so your comment will show up in short order. Unless you're linking me to Russian brides or Nigerian princes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...