Sunday, November 25, 2007

Wild Wild West part II...


Okay - so here's my second attempt before I go sit on the couch. Even after driving 11 hours I kind of feel like sitting! Go figure!

Okay - I used the same three Starving Artistamps horsies from Equestrian I, but went for a more masculine look. One of the things I love about Santa Fe is the color combination of the brown adobe with the brilliant turquoise windowsills and doors. It is so startling and beautiful. I will be updating my Santa Fe slide show on my site to show you pictures of many of the windows and doors I felt compelled to photograph while I was there. But in the meantime, I put the color combo down on paper, here.. Enjoy.
Instructions: Stamp horse and cross image (from Southwestern Ornamentals) in Versamark & clear emboss on Very Vanilla. Sponge with Really Rust and chocolate Chip. Mount to Taken with Teal Panel. On vanilla scrap, stamp cross in Tempting Turquoise Craft Ink and clear emboss. Punch out with scallop punch. Punch hole in center with Crop a Dile and knot turquoise ribbon through hole. Mount with Stampin' Dimensionals. Card base is Chocolate chip, stamped with cross image around edge in Turquoise craft ink.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every time you leave a comment, a new LOLcat is born. ALSO - don't panic if you don't see your comment right away - I moderate my comments to keep those spammers out, so your comment will show up in short order. Unless you're linking me to Russian brides or Nigerian princes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...