Wednesday, October 10, 2007

.... (gasp) ....

I AM COMPLETELY SPEECHLESS!! THAT IS WHY I AM TYPING!! I am just amazed by the sweetness of my friends. Especially my friend Jenn who sent me something this week that is so beautiful that I got all misty over it when I pulled it out of the box... Oh, it just makes my heart ache it's so pretty... Look for yourself. Oh, a blue leaf.

Ohhhhh.. Thank you Jenn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is one of the most beautiful things I have ever received. Big hug. This is a girl who UNDERSTANDS BLUE!! Look at the box!








I know that the rest of you think I'm lying about my WCMD event because I haven't posted anything, but I promise I really held it. I've just been working like a maniac. Today I worked umm 15 hours. Ouch. But my stamp camp - it was great!! I met a sweet new lady who found me via my blog - funny, talented stamper. Here are some of the projects. This first one was fun because we used Watercolor paper and that AWESOME Stamp of Authenticity set. I truly always loved libraries, library cards, the way the books smelled, and this set reminds me of that whole experience as a kid.

This second one, also a CASE was very fun. I stamped on the pages of Food & Wine magazine, which has more matte magazine pages than most, so it made the petals really pop. The centers are actually stamped on images from the magazine. I did the different colors to show you that if you look through any magazine, you will find elements that match our cardstock colors! How fun is that. Use a different stamp set and this technique and post a link in the comments to this post!

Then I had my Christmas Club - really kind of a stamp-a-stack event. Everyone can come make 5 copies each of three Christmas card designs, so you can go home with a little stack ready to send. These were the three for this time.



So that was my week in stamping.. My plans for the weekend were cancelled so I'm hoping for some quality stomping and stamping this weekend. I wouldn't mind a little sleep either. Does anyone else imagine card designs before they fall asleep? I came up with some crazy yellow number in a trance before I nodded off last night but don't remember it. Pretty sure it was ridiculous.
I miss you guys! Leave me a comment so I know I'm not all alone! =) Have a great night.


3 comments:

  1. i knew you'd like it! yay for internet friends!

    i like all the cards you did, but esp. the one from F&W mag. clever clever...

    no, i do not go to sleep thinking about card layouts, but i wake up thinking about them!

    grateful for you too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful cup! Is it blue inside too?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The above should have read from Chriss, not Caitlin.

    ReplyDelete

Every time you leave a comment, a new LOLcat is born. ALSO - don't panic if you don't see your comment right away - I moderate my comments to keep those spammers out, so your comment will show up in short order. Unless you're linking me to Russian brides or Nigerian princes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...