Friday, July 20, 2007

Sing the Procrasti-NATIONal anthem!!




See Jenn - now I'm a COUNTRY I'm so dominating the field of procrastinating.. Actually, be proud, ladies. I've taken the first step towards the make & take for tomorrow. Here's what I CASED. I took the tutorial this week for the gift card holder from SCS - Here, and put my hands together with the absolutely LOVELY blue color combo (you know how I am) from this card, and I at least have the FRONT! I'm sure I will ruin this before I'm done, but I'll keep you updated!!! Now, don't lose hope - I've procrastinated everything else too, so you have hours of fun ahead of you watching me scramble! I'll keep you posted (it's part of the delay strategy!!=))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every time you leave a comment, a new LOLcat is born. ALSO - don't panic if you don't see your comment right away - I moderate my comments to keep those spammers out, so your comment will show up in short order. Unless you're linking me to Russian brides or Nigerian princes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...