Thursday, July 19, 2007

More Procrasti-Stamping


I'm so good at this. Seriously, if there were some kind of procrastination reality show - YOUR GIRL HERE WOULD BE A BIZMILLIONAIRE!!! I amaze myself. Anyway, sweet Jenn in GA bucked me up about the M&T, so I started buying myself some more time and I began contemplating this thing... - what is it? Why did I buy it? Will they wow me at convention and I'll be glad I did? It certainly is an impressive size and has some very technical looking parts that I think someday I can impress men with my knowledge of, but right now - what the heck was I thinking? ;)

1 comment:

  1. It's almost too scary a tool for a genteel stamping woman to own! Did you buy any of those BIG eyelets? That's what you need...can't wait to hear about convention. Can I live vicariously through you? A little over 24 hours to go 'til that open house. Whatcha got, girl?

    ReplyDelete

Every time you leave a comment, a new LOLcat is born. ALSO - don't panic if you don't see your comment right away - I moderate my comments to keep those spammers out, so your comment will show up in short order. Unless you're linking me to Russian brides or Nigerian princes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...