Sunday, June 24, 2007

Peanut Butter & Lazy Sundays

As a victim of the great Peter Pan salmonella outbreak of 2K7, I am happy to bring you good news. First, I am only a victim of the halt in production of a product essential to my happiness and well being - Peter Pan honey roasted peanut butter. I ate a whole jar of the "contaminated" product with no ill effects, but haven't had any since, and I was fading fast. Well, until a few weeks ago, when I discovered Parker's Farm Honey Roasted Peanut butter. Not only the first all natural PB I've ever liked, but possibly a product made by angels. Unbelievably good. They sell it refrigerated in little tubs by the cream cheese and it is DIVINE!! Go get some!



On to business. If you've seen those little journals at Target with elastic around them - all different sizes with different colored fabric on the spines - I'm sure you've bought a ton of them too. ;-P I made an address book from the larger one and it's been a big hit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every time you leave a comment, a new LOLcat is born. ALSO - don't panic if you don't see your comment right away - I moderate my comments to keep those spammers out, so your comment will show up in short order. Unless you're linking me to Russian brides or Nigerian princes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...