Wednesday, June 27, 2007

The Grace of a Purr-fect Square


My friend & upline Pam Downs showed me these cute little purses she made and I reverse engineered them. Two out of one sheet of card stock. Who doesn't need a perfectly square little note from time to time? The notes are 3X3. 3X3 - it doesn't get better than that. Feng Shui, the Holy Trinity, balance, all that. SOMEONE (me) has not gotten her new catalog and SOMEONE (again, me) is completely torqued and jealous of all my dear SU colleagues who have. Grr. Hey - don't forget my new catalog Open House on 7/21. Email me if you need to be added to the invite or have a friend who does. Should I start selling cards? Your thoughts?...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every time you leave a comment, a new LOLcat is born. ALSO - don't panic if you don't see your comment right away - I moderate my comments to keep those spammers out, so your comment will show up in short order. Unless you're linking me to Russian brides or Nigerian princes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...